Eureka Software Packages
- Biology - 400
- Physics - 400
- Chemistry - 400
- Virtual Labs
- CBSE Pack
- Science Pack
| About Universal Curriculum
- A pool of quality 3D eContent covering the K12 curriculums. The eContent based library can be mapped to any country specific educational system and can be regionalised with native texts and professional voice overs.
- The 3D eContent is learning centric, dynamic, interactive and user friendly which engages students and changes the traditional class room environment way of learning.
- eContent is a combination of texts, videos, simulations, quizzes, images, links on net, keywords, mindmaps & other interesting aspects covering every topic making it vast and self explanatory.
What makes Eureka Universal?
- 1200 topics in 3D with simulations, experiments, learning activities & quizzes covering K12 universal curriculums.
- A universal content based teaching and learning experience for both teachers and students.
- Eureka topics can be tailored to any national curriculum & any syllabus supporting text books and teaching concepts.
- It can be localized by translations and professional voice over in regional languages making learning easier and specific to vernacular language.
- Available in DVDs, harddisks and supported for playing in different hardware configurations like laptop, standalone PC, LCD television, analog television, projectors and Lan networks.
- Supported to be played from wide range of operating systems.